Answer the question. Are you too strong?
If you are like 99.9% of the population, your answer to this question will be "no." The other 0.1% of the population is misinformed, stupid, or crazy. Like most of us, you probably think you need to be stronger. A few of you may think you are "strong enough" (whatever that means). But how is it possible to be too strong? Let me put this into context for you. As usual, the trouble started with Rippetoe. He just republished an article